Eckert Plasma machine Rubyback
Economical solution for small and middle sized companies. Exceptional ergonomics and high class equipment from prestigious suppliers.
The Ruby Eco plasma cutting machine is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It is a device whose most important features are: optimized construction, ergonomic operation and low running costs.
The innovative advantage of the Ruby Eco machine is the ability to expand with increasing customer needs. Ruby Eco can be upgraded with a more powerful plasma source, increased working area, extra oxygen torch and extraction table, transforming until fully functional Ruby HD machine.
- Attractive price of a fully equipped basic version
- High class equipment from prestigious suppliers
- Use of an ecological water table to reduce noise and pollution
- Cutting capacity of steel up to 30 mm thickness
- High durability thanks to the independent construction of the bridge and working table
- Unmatched ease of use
Standard plasma sources
|Kjellberg||Max. piercing||Max. from the edge|
|CutFire 100i||20 mm||30 mm|
Given data depends on the material involved and its structure. The ability to pierce depends on the material, thickness and also height sensor, and drive.
|Cutting width||1500 mm, 2000 mm|
|Basic working lenght||3000 mm, 6000 mm|
|Positioning speed||15000 mm/min|
|Cutting thickness||to 30 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||PN-EN 28206|
|Safety standard||PN-EN 13850|